- Support Braces
- Yoga Equipment & Yoga Accessories
- Maternity products
- Baby Accessories
- Sleeve Case
- Equestrian equipment
- Pet Accessories
- OEM/ODM Products
- What kind of service does Tzung Jia provide?
- If I want the product that you did not show on your website, can you produce it?
- How to place the order?
- Can you give me a price quote by email or phone?
- Why most of your products are made of Neoprene?
- How many kinds of fabrics do you have?
- What is the different between SBR and CR?
- What is your lead time?
- What your minimum order quantity (MOQ) and Why does Tzung Jia have a MOQ?
- How does Tzung Jia control quality in factory?
- What does Tzung Jia manufacture?
- What kinds of equipment or machines does Tzung Jia have in your factory?
- What is difference between ODM and OEM?
- Contact Us
Kuloi What is difference between ODM and OEM? Introduction
Tzung Jia Enterprise Co., Ltd. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Neoprene and health support industry. Kuloi has been offering our customers high quality Laptop Sleeve, Support Brace, Yoga Pants, Knee Support, Waist Support, Yoga Strap, Maternity Product, Hard Drive Case since 1999. With both advanced technology and 25 years experience, Kuloi always make sure to meet each customer's demand.
What is difference between ODM and OEM?
An original design manufacturer (ODM) is a company that designs and manufactures a product that is bought and eventually rebranded by another firm or retailers for sale. Such companies allow the firm that owns or licenses the brand to produce products (either as a supplement or solely) without having to engage in the organization or running of a factory. In contrast, an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is a company that produces parts and is an original equipment manufacturer that may be marketed by another manufacturer. An OEM factory does not have designs for sell.